Monday, April 10, 2006

a LuMp

Around a month ago, when i was bathing, i discovered that there is a lump in my left breast, at the place near my arm. Then i tried checking my right breast but there isn't anything there, so i confirmed that there is something in my left breast now.

Then i started letting my colleagues' and a few of my close girl friends to 'feel' tat lump (hahaha.. i am suppose to be serious now n why am i making this sounds funny..) and all of them told me to check properly with a doctor. I told my doctor, Dr Chin about it too and he did check for me also and recommended a female doctor, Prof Yip in UM to do a proper check up. I've made an appointment with Prof Yip and it will be on this coming Thursday, 13 of April. Hmmm... quite worry also cause dunno wat the little lump consists of, whether bad tissue or just some normal fat and i heard that it is extremely painful if i need to go for x-ray.

Let me describe what i heard, to go for x-ray, you need to put ur breast on the machine, just like putting ur breast on the table when u r sitting down, and pull ur breast out if is not big enough and the machine will press ur breast down n then they will do the x-ray for u. The best part havent come out u know?? Can u feel the pain when the machine press ur breast?? and the best part is u need to twist ur breast a little in order to have a clearer view on that lump, i really can't imagine that position man, it makes me laugh... hahahaha..... anyway, the pain will be unbearable.. help!!!

haihh... hopefully i didn't need to go thru all this pain n funny funny position, wish me luck and pray for me k, and who can be my driver that night?? haha...

5 comments:

Damien|ダミエン said...

U shud be checking it when u discover month ago, better be safe than not. Hopefully u bring some gd news on 13th.

katabana said...

saw that movie " tin sang yat dui"? yeah the doctor said it's gonna be a bit painful, but "yong qin wah" nv scream so i think it's not that painful and it's bearable...

anyway, i can teman you... another reason for me to slack from job... call me... eh better yet i'll call you...

anyway, be strong, gal... we'll be by yourside no matter what happened...

jesly_lpy said...

Best wishes of luck from me, my dear girl. I wish I can be at your side to support you. Looks like Wei Ken can halp me in this part, thanks dude. I will keep touch with u.

Baby Princess said...

I think the Prof Yip was my mom's doctor in UH..

Ya.. the machine will press on the breasts to scan them. But I don't think you'll scream.. A bit paiseh!

All the best, Beeyam!!
Don't worry!

Iris said...

dear.. I hope its nothing... Sometimes i feel a bit lumpy too but after my P it goes away.. Why do girls have all these troubles? =(