Saturday, April 29, 2006

RUN AWAY FROM HOME

This is the x time i am away from home because of my father, i really hate to admit that he is my father. He is not doing his duty or carrying his responsibility at all.. and when is this going to stop? Does this has a full stop? or is a continuous non stop thingy? 5 years already and things are still the same, or getting worse, how is it going to be at the end of the day? I dare not imagine.... I dare not think of myself, my future, my marriage, my everything... it seems too far away from me, everything is just so far, i can't even see when i reach out my hands.... “乌云背后有彩虹”, “雨过会天晴”, are these true? when will this day come?? few more weeks? months or years?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lim bee bee
加油加油加油

katabana said...

sigh... really dunno how to help you anymore... did you tried consult a professional? see what kind of solution they can give u?