Wednesday, July 19, 2006

3 meals a day...

Friday 14/7/06:

Breakfast: can;t remember..
Lunch : bak kut teh with chermaine, fong and captain jack.. lol.... jack paid for me...
Dinner : Mc Donald with Jack.. again, he paid for me...


Saturday 15/7/06:

Breakfast: RM1.00 nasi lemak... mummy bought for me.. hehe
Lunch : curry laksa with fong, chermaine and sanli... RM 6
Dinner : The Ship with Chermaine, her bf and Hong Seng.. the boss (hs) paid for our meal..then watched Pirates in Cathay Cinema...duno who bought the tickets ad..


Sunday 16/7/06:

Breakfast: wah... slept for less than 5 hours then gonna wake up for breakfast ad.. Mc Donald with Fong, Chermaine, Sanli and Joey...Fong belanja...
Lunch: had it in my student's house with my beloved student, Siet Nee...she always know tat my stomach need food....
Dinner: Secret Recipe.. Chermaine's bf be the boss this time...
Supper: Chi Yng's farewell in SD McD... Fang Shyuan paid for my ayam gireng McD... hehe...


Monday 17/7/06:

Breakfast: skipped my breakfast becoz of StUpiD Maybank...
Lunch : with Chermaine and Fong... Chermaine's dad came and mai dan for us...
Dinner: Fried Rice...


Tuesday 18/7/06:
Breakfast: 4 fishballs.. is on the table when i woke up...
Lunch: in Laksa Shack with Fong and Sanli... somebody in the restaurant paid for us... lol.... hahahahahahaha.... this is just so funny... another meal FOC....
Dinner: Loh Bak Kou... mummy bought for me...


as a conlusion..... i hardly pay for my meals these few days.. so save a lot of money la... hahahaha.... but feeling very unhealthy becoz i had 3 McDs in 2 days.... must force myself not to get into McD for a month at least...

Chi Yng... ... i really miss u once in a while one lo.... u must trust me..... gonna miss u..... muaksssS + huGsssSS....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lim bee bee hope u can hv de luck owez when v going out for fooood, F.O.C

yemmyemm said...

hey hey.. is OUR luck, not MY luck alone la...muahahaha...

yng.yng said...

okok, trust u lar

Iris said...

Warhhh baby bee yam so many ppl belanja u ar... u are quite the hottie wor. ehehhe so many yang mu zhe