Tuesday, July 11, 2006

World Cup Final

Wow!!!! Italy RoCks!!! LoL…. Tats the sms I sent to almost everybody in my contacts after Italy won FIFA World Cup.. watched the game in Genting Arena of Stars with Lawrence, Clement, Joy Fui, Edward, Rachel and Yok Guan… Free drinks and entrance is free as well! Did Mexican waves before the game starts, haha.. first time in my life doing waves with so many people, happy n fun…. Was very sleepy during the 2nd-half of the game.. went McD for breakfast in First World then went home.. Reached home at around 7.30am…. took out my contact lens n vomited, feeling dizzy, maybe becoz not enough sleep and eat too full… slept will 1pm, went lunch with my clinic colleagues then slept again at 4pm til 7.30pm, guess I will be sleeping till the next morning if I dun need to wake up to giv tuition…. Haha…

10 comments:

Baby Princess said...

U almost sms everyone in the contact but not me....

Suddenly, that's what makes me feel so low!

yemmyemm said...

aiya... must be pei shan right.. dun merajuk la, must be me overlooked ur name.. hahahah... sek fan sek fan...

yng.yng said...

ps, beeyam also never sms me.
so u'r not alone.

katabana said...

hmm... got the sms... but i was watching the football with hing chun, and we were suprise that she haven't sleep... and more suprise, she decided to watch with other people then us leh... but most suprise of all, she went to genting and never call us??!!! sigh...

anyway, bee yam you won't hear the last of this,... i hold grudge easilly one... your die liao.. *grin...

yemmyemm said...

hahahahaha... making me laugh when reading all the comments.. hmm... guess i have to edit my post before accumulating more hates on me right...LOL... sorry to those tat i didn't sms ya...

and yap wei ken!!! u still complain huh? see la, u make them more sad ad lor.. all ur fault.. u also never ajak me to watch football together wor... hoiyor...

PoSHDeViL said...

u nv sms me 2 lo.. i wonder who is ur everyone...

Baby Princess said...

I'm not alone....

Me-shel Leslie said...

bee yam..michelle from ssb here. i add u in my blogkayz?? and yes italy won. I wnated germany!

katabana said...

michelle? is that "michelle" michelle? actually i only know 1 michelle in ssb so if your the other michelle, then you're not the michelle i know of... so... are you "michelle" michelle? or michelle?

:D how many michelle i used in this comment? :D

yemmyemm said...

hahahahaha.. yap wei ken u r a joker lor... michelle is our junior la...