Tuesday, November 21, 2006

DOME

went Australian High Commission with ah yee and ah jun to apply ah jun's Visa.. Aus High Comm allows Jun to stay in Australia for a period of 3 months... =) is a good news for them...They are able to celebrate Christmas and Chinese New Year with their family this time.. i wanna be there too... but Audrey is coming back during December, almost everybody is back end of the year, so why should i be there? hmm.... then i shall go there some other time rite.... =)
after the Visa thingy, me, ah yee and ah jun went KLCC for lunch at DOME... is my first time there and the food is delicious... always thought that DOME is just an ordinary coffee shop but it does have good food as well...


ah jun & me... (forgot to mention, Jun is my cousin..)
@ DOME

-ah yee & ah jun-

Jun & me again...

Chocolate Caramel Crunch...yummy yummy...

ah yee had Catch of The Day

Jun had Fish & Chips

I had Creamy Seafood Spaghetti

hehe... tis is another pic i took with Sze Mun when we were having lunch at Segambut after swiiimmiiiing~~~

6 comments:

yng.yng said...

the restaurant in segambut is it selling seafood noodle?

yemmyemm said...

yes yes!! we ate seafood noodle there... RM 12 per bowl i think... chi yng... u forgot to wish me on my bday... did u?? lol...

yng.yng said...

ya, i forgot to wish u, so sorry.
i only remembered it was ur bday few days later. my memory very poor nowadays.
anyway, happy belated birthday!!!

katabana said...

ooo that one ah... the tomyam one ah... i heard from my friend they got a branch in ss2... :) not gonna tell you... everytime go makan also nv call me.. >.<

yemmyemm said...

haha.. thanks chi yng..

and yap wei ken, u already know that me n szemun always go swimming on Saturday morning, u din come n join us also....

yng.yng said...

the ss2 one nobody eat one