Monday, April 21, 2008

Desktop instead of laptop...

been without internet and computer for almost 2 weeks.....it was horrible, sitting in front of my table, and the only thing i can do is read besides talking on the phone... it does good to me at least i can really pay attention when i read.



just bought a desktop, was thinking of getting a laptop but after several thoughts and discussion, i chose desktop instead because its life span is much more longer than laptop. maybe, i can repair my laptop when i save enough money.. hehe...



part of my room..

1 comment:

katabana said...

i will ALWAYS choose desktop over lap top... it's cheaper, has way better hardware with same price, and can open for 48 hours non stop AT LEAST.. :) come to think of it, my desktop kesian o... work for over 1 month non stop... =.=''