Saturday, August 23, 2008

truth hurts but...

a few days ago, i went to bed at around 10 every night, feeling tired n exhausted.. nothing much have i done but my mind just need a rest... but today is a little different, i tried to sleep but my mind is clear, so i just have to try to find something to do until i could put myself to bed...

was having this chat with my darling yesterday, one of his friend is planning for his birthday party, and this friend actually asked all his friends to come without bringing their girlfriend, the point is, he is also inviting lots of girls to this party. so the guys will have to find reasons not to bring their girlfriend along.. some cheated while my boy told me the truth yesterday.. i saw his friend cheated his girlfriend right in front of us when we yum cha yesterday night... this friend was telling his girlfriend that he is going outstation soon to do some work, and he also told me that my boyfren will be going outstation with him.. and both his girlfren and i believe, who knows they are just acting rite..

i was shocked when my boy told me it was just a lie, a lie to the girl so that she will not follow her bf to the party, she will be thinking that her bf is working somewhere else, but definitely not partying with other girls in a club. should i be scared as well? somehow i just feel so cold at heart, i'm glad he told me the truth but looking at his friends, they are just worthless.. and i believe this is not the first time they do tis. I remember telling my boyfriend to always tell the truth than saying sorry later.. a lie to lose a girlfriend? find your balance..

No comments: