Friday, October 10, 2008

i am not in a good mood

this is the decision you've made.. don't tell me you have no choice, you are forced to follow, you don't want this to happen, is just rubbish.. you always tell me, when you make a decision, you will have to bear the consequences, you have no one to blame.. remember what you said, you will have to bear the outcome of your decision.

nothing can be perfect at both side.. you will need to sacrifice something when you r in a relationship and also if you are hoping to have a lasting relationship, otherwise, that's totally up to you...

tired of telling you what i think, i am tired of debating again n again with you.. and what is all this for? The result is the same, so why are we still wasting time trying to convince each other. You have made your decision n is clear, crystal clear.

No doubt this will definitely have some bad impact on yur relationship. I've told you before, if you insist, this will happen. You tell me no, you wan to keep me, you wont disappoint me, i remember almost every word you utter, and it all doesn't make any sense at this time..

I've always try to make you happy, or do something just to see you smile, i make little surprise for you and honestly i didn't do this for quite a long time.. I don't think i still wan to do all these things for you. I put my whole heart into this rship and hoping it to work, to last....zong zi, sien la, dun wan to talk about this anymore.

No comments: