Tuesday, November 18, 2008

recently i feel so _______________________


yeah, i feel so empty.


nothing really interest me.. I feel empty when i was driving in my car, only concentrating while i am driving, music makes me feel worse sometimes.. I sat in front of the computer, surfing the net hoping to see some thing that will catch my attention... Beautiful dresses do make my eyes n mind feel alive for a moment.. haha.. at least for a while.. I do enjoy my time with friends but the same feeling come back again when i go on my bed..

i notice i get upset more easily these days.. guess i already reached the line.. but i wont let this bring me down, i want to be happy all day again.. I think shopping will help me ease the pain of feeling empty..haha... Mega sales is coming soon..

maybe i'll feel worse when the bills come... :(

No comments: