Thursday, March 02, 2006

siCk sWAp

“……………… One night while we were having sex, my husband took a camera and asked me to pose sexily, I refused to do so but he kept bugging me, telling me that he just wanted to keep it, and so I did it in the end. I soon found out that he actually brought those pics to show his friend (is my best fren’s husband) and so I quarreled with him, he apologized and promised to bring me for a trip. I felt angry but I try to put that away and enjoy our trip. However, when we reached there, I found out that my husband actually called the couple out for the trip too. I saw his fren and my best fren as well, I couldn’t help but felt really embarrass. While we were having dinner, my husband suggested that we may swap our partner tonight. I cried and shouted at him while my best fren ran out of the restaurant. I couldn’t believe it. Then, my husband apologized again and told me he was joking and brought me back to our room. He told me to take a bath, so I left him on the bed and went into the bathroom with complicated feelings. When I came out from the bathroom, I only saw my best fren’s husband lying naked on my bed. I shouted but he pushed me on the bed and start kissing and touching me, I cried but after a while, I gave in. What stunned me is I found myself enjoyed it and my best friend feels the same too. I felt embarrass of myself and I know that it is wrong……………………..”

This is an article that I read from a newspaper last Sunday, ah Kuang brought that article to me. After reading that article, the first thing that came out from my mind is, never never let me see that guy, what a JERK!? What the hell is in his mind?? Ah Kuang said that this is a normal thing which is happening everywhere anytime, is not new anymore.

Do you think that the husband really loves the wife?? He is doing this probably because he wants some excitement after many years of marriage and maybe because of their dull sex life. Ah Kuang said that he might do that too, cause he thinks excitement can strengthen a couple’s relationship, bring them together again. Frankly speaking, I totally disagree with that. If a man loves you so much so much, I believe that he would kill other man who tries to steal your body, his jealousy and anger will put the man to death, am I right? But if your man says that he loves you and put you on another man’s bed, do u think he really loves you? A man who loves u would do anything, everything to protect u from being hurt, a man who gives you to another man is destroying you, torturing your soul, hurting you deep from your heart. Would you ever trust this man again, continue living with him and giving your body to his fren? There is a Chinese idiom that says, “ There are so many trees in a forest, why stick to the same old one when you deserve more than that.”

8 comments:

Damien|ダミエン said...

There's another news, about Singapore Nanyang Polytechnic University girl, recorded her sex activities on handphone, her handphone was lost later on and her rivalry friend got it, the friend post up the clips into internet and now the site become top clicked. The girl got expelled from uni. Till now I still don't know whether should the girl be pitied, how can some one stupid enough to record such a thing to handphone, her bf might post it too if they break up too.

yemmyemm said...

ya...i read tat news too. But i don't think she should be expelled lo...

katabana said...

lol are u sure it's from a new's article? normally men make up this kind of stories to, like, imagine stuff only. if you like i got whole bunch of them in my bookmark and i can sent to you... :)

haisk even if it's true doesn't mean you have to do it... :)

but i can't stand anyone touch my girl... i'm gonna kill whoever dare to touch her... i'm a very very jealous man... that is why i'll nv find a pretty girlfriend.. my heart cannot take it...

but seriously, if your bf/ex-bf suggested you do that, slap him 5 times.
1. for his parent
2. for your pride
3. for all the man in the world
4. for all the woman in the world
5. for me... (do this or ask him becareful dun let me see him...)

Damien|ダミエン said...

i have the tammy's clip and also tons of blog are talking about it, sg newspaper make it front news, maybe it's all fiction, who knows.

Baby Princess said...

Wow...
If my bf said that to me, I'll slap him!!

Well, a relationship need "excitement" as mentioned by Ah Kuang.. But wtf?? A relationship's excitement is only from SEX ah?

If the guy ur dating is hungry for sex, anytime he is with you, he'll still go look for other woman eventhough u actually have sex with him.

Again.. the point is 'relationship is not based on sex'.

katabana said...

ok... i gonna tell u this str8...

he'll dumb u after u have sex with him. i know i will...

the purpose he tell you that he sleeps with other women is to make u jealous, make u feel like give up and give in. for your own good, if u dun wan give, dun have to give. he cannot force you. if he dare to force you, he better pray that police got him before i do. those cell mates are angels if compare to me...

anyway, dun think too much liao. come out with me this saturday i go intro u lots of nice guys
i may not have lots of girls contact, but i have damn too many guy's contact. i starting to think i'm gay.. =.='''

yemmyemm said...

wahahahahwahaha...... i can't stop laughing when reading da comments but anyway, thanks for all da comments ya... n hor, i really really read this from an article in The Star newspaper, i think it was last last Sunday if i am not mistaken. haha, all of u tot my bf, nope, my ex-bf told me tat huh?? anyway, WEI KEN!!!! remember wat u said hor, intro intro intro.. haha..... cheers

katabana said...

ooo i think i mislead them... =.='''' really feel like want to delete those post liao.. =.='''