Friday, June 23, 2006

am sick....

i am sick.... =( so san fu... no appetite, sore throat and fever, just went my clinic to take some medicine.. doctor said there are many many white spots in my throat... no wonder so painful la... i took the torch light and see from the mirror, really got white spots in my throat... =(

and hor... very mm soong... my pariah doctor, so kiam siap... i helped him so much in his clinic and he did such a thing to me.. heh!!! damn angry.. will never never see him as a good boss again....

6 comments:

yng.yng said...

wat he did to u?

PoSHDeViL said...

hahaha. i wanted to ask what chi yng ask too...

I know why u sick la. talk too much on da phones with admirersssss...

ahaha.. see the extra Ss hahaha..

yemmyemm said...

hahahaha... usually he gav us medicine for free n tat day suddenly he asked me to pay for my medicine.. after working 4 years there i found it very stupid lo.. besides, he told me to pay in a very "lan si" way, so mm soong la..but tat evening itself he called me n told me he will give me back my money n he was just kidding.. stone lor, not funny at all right...

by the way, audrey wong!! haha... mana ada banyak admirers, dun simply add salt n sugar ya... hehe

katabana said...

want me to count them out for you? :D

yemmyemm said...

hoi wei ken, dun simply say ar..later the guys scared of me ad then u know huh...haha

PoSHDeViL said...

hahaha.. seems like im not da only 1..hahaha..