Thursday, October 05, 2006

my uncle

phew....... ....... ......

finally hav some time to sit down and blog abt wat happened in the past few weeks.

my uncle (my mom's brother) was lost on the 13th August 2006... He went out in the evening and never come home again. My uncle is a diabetic patient, which means that he has to come home to take insulin injection everyday, twice a day and u should know how important is insulin to diabetic patients. My grandparents found his IC and liciense left on the table in his room, which makes them feel more n more worried.

Reported his lost to the police the next day, and my grandparent went to almost every hospitals and police stations to search for him. But nothing is found. So all they can do is sit at home and wait and look at the papers everyday. My grandma even went to the temple to ask "God" whether he/she knows where is her son.

Five days past...On the 18th August 2006-Monday, a policeman came to my grandparents house and told them tat they found my uncle's car. A cleaner walked pass his car which parked at Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur and smelled some odour coming out from tat car. His body was found in his car boot.

Quickly cancelled my tuition tat night and rushed to my grandparent's house with my family members. I can feel the sadness when i stopped my car in front of the house. Before stepping into the house, i can hear my grandma crying, so hard, never hear her cry tis sad before, never see her cry tis much before. haihh..... The toughest person-my grandfather also cried. Everybody was crying tat night. My uncle was murdered, it makes our hearts more painful. The pain he had to suffer before he die must be unbearable.

Sent his body back from the hospital the next day. It was a tiring day...

My relatives told me to go back to popo's house more often because they might feel much lonely now without his son at home. I did that and feel sad as well everytime i see them. Gong Gong and Po Po were trying to hide their sadness when they see us coming to his house. Heard from 'kakak' that my grandma went into the bathroom and cry every day. haihh.... my grandpa has heart disease and he stopped smoking a few months ago.. but these days, i saw him smoking everytime i see him.

They love my uncle so much so much although he is not an obedient son. He took drugs, shouted at everyone, bully everyone and so on, but he is still my uncle, and he is still their son. 'Kakak' said that she saw him 'coming home' many times. She heard him calling her but she wasn't afraid at all.

According to Chinese tradition, a dead person's spirit will come back home on the 7th day. And that night, after putting all the fruits, cakes and rice on the table, everyone went to their bedroom and kakak went to close the front door. Then she shouted, she said my uncle was just outside the house, coming in with many many 'people'. She wanted to stay in the living room so that she can asked him wat happened tat night and who murdered him, but my grandpa refuse to let her do so. Everyone must be in the bedroom, otherwise, the spirit cannot come in. Kakak said my uncle looked sad, might be because he realised that he is now dead. There was a 'thing' with a very very long tongue standing beside him and on the other side was another 'thing' wearing a very very tall hat. It sounds so real especially when kakak told us, she is a Malay, she wouldn't know or learn before that a dead person's spirit will come back with all these 'things'. I was asking my self as well "is it real?"... i really don't know. My grandpa said ,"if u believe it to be real then is real; if not, then nothing is real."

haihh.. watever it is, things ad happened and kakak never see 'him' at home again. He was a christian and i hope that he is now resting in peace in heaven. Uncle, we all love u...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bee yam!

my deepest condolence to your family. it's always sad to see someone leave when they are still young.

yemmyemm said...

=)

PoSHDeViL said...

ohmigod.. damn scary k... y ur relative owiz got such things happen de.. last time ur cousin now ur uncle... mayb feng shui problem... sigh.. dun sad sad k. sayang

yemmyemm said...

yalor yalor.. around the same time some more. Last year during Raya my cousin drowned, then this year a month before Raya my uncle got murdered.. stoned........

Baby Princess said...

Oh... scary man..

bee yam, hope you and your family are still standing strong.

About the 'thing' the kakak saw, I believe there is some other spirit that we don't see in the world. Hehehe!! If you dun kacau them, they won't kacau u.

And I think the kakak "si wan" quite low ah. She get to see ah. But I heard before the closest people one or those that have r/ship with the one that has passed away wouldn't get to see or hear anything on the day.

Just like what happened when my mom passed away. Only my maid and my sis-in-law heard something.

yemmyemm said...

is it? not really sure about that.. hehe.... sounds quite scary also sometimes, but come to think of it, he is still my uncle, their brother, my grandparent's son, so, i believe that he won't hurt us if such a thing really exist in tis world.

But then hor, lately kakak always dreamt of my uncle. She said my uncle brought her to a few places, and also his 'house' which is very big. stoned lor......

yng.yng said...

May God bless ur uncle n ur family.
*hugs*

yemmyemm said...

thanks chi yng.. love ya..

katabana said...

i'm sorry about your uncle and i'm sorry that i'm not there with you.. :( although i think you also dun need me right? got boyfriend liao... wah suddenly feel so lonely...

anyway, you need anything from me, just give me a call.. :)