Saturday, September 15, 2007

will update more often....

hahahaha... sorry sorry, always feel lazy to update my blog, wanted to write things down everytime after i come back from vacation or nice food, but when i sit down at home then i feel lazy again... I'm still using dial-up connection at home, pai seh pai seh....

ok... went Penang last week with my boyfren, he have go there to do some works and i was just there for fun and to accompany him... we didn't manage to try delicious Penang food there because we do not know the way, wat a waste!! But we get to eat seafood at Butterworth on our way back to KL. We also went to the beach at Batu Feringgi, just to sit on the beach, enjoy the breeze and also a foot massage... hehe... is my first and my last time trying foot massage, it is painful, it hurts.... The lady said i didn't sleep well and i didn't drink enough water... =(


watching sunset while waiting for seafood...



erm..... and i went to my fren's shop on Thursday, wanted to do manicure but eventually i lend her my face for make-up and also my hair... here are the photos...

looks nice isn't it...



looks pretty too from the front... lol..



i prefer the first hair style than this one..



for a second i thought i am looking at A-mei, 张惠妹.. hahahaahha.....

No comments: