Wednesday, October 17, 2007

another side of Sze Mun

called Sze Mun with my mum's phone in the afternoon, didn't know she call back and ask who called her just now... and then we discover another side of Sze Mun... lol....

Sze Mun: Hello, who called me just now?
Mummy: Huh?Mau cari siapa?
Sze Mun: .... ....
Mummy: hello? 你要找谁? 你是谁?
Sze Mun: I am Miss CHAN...
somebody called me with this number just now. i just call to see who called me..
Mummy: I don't know..
Sze Mun: .................
(wanting to get into the lift but can't put down the phone-out of frustration)
aiyah... nvm lah... i don't want to know ad....



hahahhahahaha.... this is so funny... my mum didn't mention this to me and i know this when i call Sze Mun later in the evening...

hahhahaha.... she was like, "Oh.. u r the one who called me just now.. aiyah.. die.. i called back n i think is ur mum who answered the phone... and i think i was quite rude just now.... don't tell her i call k.... remember ar... don't say i am the one who call back.. don't let her know k......"

hahahahah.... can't stop laughing when she said that.... see la, Sze Mun ar.. haiihhh.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you actually posted this!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooo embarrassing!!!!!!!