Wednesday, October 17, 2007

L O V E

What is love? I thought I know but somehow, I think I misinterpret the meaning of love, the boundary and also the duration of love.

Love is something that holds me so long in this relationship,
Love means forgiveness and I forgave my love,
Love means freedom being restricted, and we complained,
Love means trust but we broke each other’s,
Love means everything even if it is a distant love,
Love means loving you even if I can only hear your voice,
Love means staying with you even if your family doesn’t agree about me,
Love means two persons but in fact, lots more are included,
Parents, friends, siblings, third party and also our inner self,
Love means love someone with heart n soul,
Love doesn’t diverge, love only concentrate,
Love someone then you won’t hurt someone,
Love also means sacrifices,
Sacrifices your freedom,
Sacrifices your time,
Sacrifices yourself,
But in return, you’ll get love,
If the return is sufficient or more than you expected, your sacrifices is worthwhile,
One shall not be greedy,
To have love and freedom at the same time,
Love means you won’t make her cry,
Love means you will protect her heart just like how you protect yours,
If it aches, you feel double of the pain,
You don’t want yourself to be hurt, so you won’t hurt the one you treasure.

This is what I know about love.
I feel it less and less in our relationship,
Doesn’t want to talk about it and avoid to magnify it, but somehow, we just feel it,
Me and you just feel it.

You said you will marry me,
You said you only love me,
You said you only want me,
But less than a week, you have a new girl in your arms, on your bed,
And you are telling her “I love you”,
And this is love…

Sorry, I can’t help but to think about the question, how much you love me, and how much you love your new girlfriend.

I only believe in one thing, which I think it won’t be wrong,
When you love someone so madly, so deeply, when you are so in love with one person,
When you are with the one that you treasure the most,
When you are with the one that you think you want to spend your lifetime with,
When you are so afraid to lose her in your life,
You will do anything to get her closer to you,
You will do anything to have her with you,
You will never do anything that hurts her,
Because you don’t want to push her away,
This is what I believe…

Might not be right, but it does have some logic in it isn’t it..




okok.. this is not what i am facing right now.. i am having a good relationship with my bf now.. this is just something i wrote some time ago.... mmm... ya... wasn't very happy rite? love really means something, something that we should handle with care and treasure the most, may it be love from ur love one or parents or friends or brother or sister.. just treasure while you still can...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are u sure u know what is meant by LOVE? RIDICULOUS!!!!