Tuesday, December 16, 2008

cleaning up

spent a few hours cleaning up my room is quite tiring actually. not only i have to decide what to put where but i also need to decide what to keep and what to throw, and this has given me a hard time. I like to keep things, everything. From storybooks, magazines to souvenirs and even movie tickets, i just keep them all.

This time i throw away three big bags of magazines, books, notes, four small bags of useless things and i also manage to persuade myself to pack some of the souvenirs i bought or i got from friends, thinking of giving them away to the orphans, as Christmas present? not a bad idea ya.. but have no idea where is the nearest orphanage.

My table looks so clean n neat now, and my brother was like "this looks more like a desk, you can find anything on the table previously."

I am happy looking at my room now, feeling healthier also, lol... but how long will this last? one week? or two? I don't know.. :)

I still have my wardrobe to clean. Maybe i can donate some clothes as well...

No comments: