Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Please die before me

sometimes no matter how much effort you've made to try to make things better, regardless of what you might have to sacrifice, money, time, anything, things just won't get better... this kind of feeling is so not motivating, feel totally helpless..

wanted to scream out loud to release the anger, the disappointment for being treated in such a way, so unfair.

i wanted you to disappear in my life as soon as possible, i wanted to make you disappear in my life. I only want to live a simple life, so simple that I only demand the most basic things needed to survive. I rather live thousand times poorer than now than having to live with a monster like you. I do think i am still living in the QIn Dynasty, i wonder why..

Please die before me so that i can at least have my life, normal life..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow bee yam, who make you till like tat ?

PoSHDeViL said...

yea i think he should die b4 u too

Anonymous said...

i don't know i think it's too extreme..

but what did i know? i'm not you.. i didn;t go through the trouble that you had faced...

just want to say becareful of what you wish for... it MIGHT come true...