Saturday, March 04, 2006

Cheers to My Beloved Boss!!

My boss, who is also my doctor, used to be a very stingy boss but he is treating his beloved nurses with much more patient and passion now.. haha.... maybe he is afraid that we might all boycott and leave his clinic and he will be in deep touble then.. he has increased our travelling budget from RM 300 to RM 800 this year.. hahahaha.....Last yr my doctor sponsored us for a trip to Pangkor Island during X'mas, and what suprised us more now is he is going to spent RM 800 on each of us to Bali Island. My colleague was suggesting since travel fair is just around the corner, maybe we can use that amount of money to go Hong Kong, haha, have to negotiate with my boss then.......
Actually, my doctor also quite good wat, willing to spend so much on us, once in a while he will bring us for a dinner or something. The next dinner will be in Klang, seafood, during April. Hmmm..... let me recall, our last trip was Pangkor Island, last last trip was Sarawak... hahaha.. feel happy when think abt it, hopefully no terrorist attack or tsunami this coming X'mas if i am going to Bali island...........

1 comment:

Baby Princess said...

If 800 is just a subsidy...
To Bali you just need to pay about 2-300 for the package.
But spending is not included yet..

If to HK...
I think will cost more!